Programming Languages and their Compilers.
The first challenge for anyone who is new to programming is to make a choice between the various compilers available for a particular language. This post aims to guide you to the world of compilers, so that you can make your choice easily.
1. C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition. Free & Fast + Great debugging support.
2. Python: The Python Official Compiler. Available and supported for multiple platforms.
3. Java: The official Sun Java JDK (Java Development Kit), + Multi platform.
4. Visual Basic/C# and the .NET platform: All express editions are free and best suited for anyone who is new to programming.
5. Pascal: The official Pascal compiler, supported.