You can now directly access your G-MAILS in your OPERA browser without having to logging into your GMAIL account.
1. First login to your GMAIL account and under SETTINGS enable POP3 access.
2. In OPERA under MAIL tab, click on MAIL AND CHAT ACCOUNT.. ADD NEW ACCOUNT.
3. configure incoming server as POP.GMAIL.COM and outgoing as SMTP.GMAIL.COM with secure connection option selected.
4. Enter the passwords
5. Now just OPEN opera click on CHECK/RECEIVE button.. you will get your GMAILS.
1. You need not login to your mail account.
2. If you don’t enter the password in OPERA its impossible to view your mails by others.
3. You can read all your messages offline once those messages are downloaded.
4. You need not delete the messages on the GMAIL server.
5. Its COMPLETELY FREE OF COST as REDIFF and YAHOO charges RS 500/- per year to enable pop access to users.