VeryPDF PDF Stitcher for Mac is used to stitching multiple PDF pages to one PDF page, and it can run in all the versions of Mac. By it, you can choose the PDF pages amount, layout and color for the adding lines. There is also one command line version included in the download package.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Stitcher for Mac:
1. Support Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
2. Option to rescale the output pages.
3. Stitch multiple PDF pages by the setting layout in batches.
4. Able to specify page range of a PDF to stitch.
5. Rearrange page order in new single PDF page.
6. Customize rows and columns of original PDF pages.
7. Set the gap space between two original PDF pages in the single page.
8. Allow you to draw lines between two original PDF pages and color is optional.
9. Option to rotate the output PDF pages in some degree.
10. Resize margins of ouput PDF pages in new stitched page.