PDF Spliter Merger is a stand-alone application that can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files, PDF Split- Merge is offered as an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application, and a command line application.PDF Split-Merge is used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.feature:
* Reduce workflow - don\'t waste any more time trying to handle large PDF documents.
* Manage PDF files with ease - reduce the size of PDF documents by splitting them into smaller, more managable files. Organize files by merging the documents you need.
* Intuitive interface - an easy UI enables you to quickly learn how to split and merge
* Merge PDF documents through an easy 3-step process - add files > name new file > hit merge button
* Split into n pages (into files which containing n pages per file).
* Reverse or rearrange pages in a document.
* Retain links (update links, bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files).
* Preserve all kinds of annotations.
* Split PDF documents by bookmarks.
* Extract all or individual chapters according to bookmarks.
* Because of built-in support for server environment, PDF Split-Merge is a good match for concurrent and server based applications.