While manually tagging or categorizing items and documents in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 using the managed metadata / enterprise keyword column, the Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 automatically offers a set of appropriate content-based category or keyword suggestions, depending on the term store taxonomies and managed metadata, tag rules, item and document properties and metadata, information store context and textual document contents. By default SharePoint 2010 offers an auto-complete feature only. The Web Part is available as part of the Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint 2010.Features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually based on given taxonomies / managed metadata. The system is not only able to suggest many useful tags, but also to discover new and relevant tags, not suggested by any of the humanusers.
* An additional suggest list is displayed with appropriate tags / keywords based on certain term stores / taxonomies.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and fileslocated in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are installed.
* Use of categorization rules is supported (e.g. one term is in document content while another term is not).
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging dialog. Out-of-the-box features (e.g. auto-complete) are kept working.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 technology
The price is for the full Knowledge Management Suite (all components).
This ASP component resizes, joins and edits images. Supports JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIF, PCX and WBMP. Create composite images by merging, add text, lines and shapes, edit JPEG metadata. Save images to file, or stream to database or browser.
Downloads: 116480 - Demo - Download Now
This ASP component creates zip files from files on the server allowing them to be saved or streamed to the browser. It can unzip files. It also allows the control of binary file downloads. Some file utility functions are included. Free trial.
Downloads: 97230 - Demo - Download Now
ASPPowUpload is an ASP control that enables an ASP application to capture and save files uploaded to the web server by a browser. ASPPowUpload is fully compatible with the standard files upload protocol defined in RFC1867 for the HTML POST Form.
Downloads: 74313 - Shareware - Download Now
DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET+MS SQL allows you to convert mdb (Microsoft Access forms) to .aspx web pages + MS SQL back-end with AJAX support. Convert forms and their elements to Web page including element position, color pallet and fields type.
Downloads: 119389 - Shareware - Download Now
FusionCharts Free is a flash charting component that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for your web applications and presentations. It is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP etc.
Downloads: 70953 - Freeware - Download Now