Audio Sound Editor for .NET adds sound editing capabilities to multimedia applications and allows accessing and modifying audio data through several features:- Load/export from sound files in many formats
- Load a sound previously recorded by our Audio Sound Recorder component
- Possibility to load a new sound in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" or "Overwrite mode"
- Possibility to load a specific range of a sound file
- A background sound canbe applied to the current editing session, also in loop mode
- Deep analysis at different resolutions of the loaded sound\'s waveform with rich visualisation capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning
- Edit loaded sound with cut, insert and mixing capabilities
- Insert or remove portionsof silence
- Create and apply equalizer bands
- Apply volume modifications: flat volume, sliding volume and volume automation
- Apply DirectX Media Object (DMO) effects
- Apply custom DSP effects: code of DSP effects can be internal to the container application\'s code or inside external DLLs
- Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) effects
- Change Tempo, Playback rate and Pitch
- Play the loaded and edited sound or any portion of the same
- Enumeration of silent portions of sound
- Filter for hiss noise removal
- Filter for clicks and pops removal
- Filter for volume level normalization
-Through integration with Audio DJ Studio, possibility to load the audio track of video clips
- Support for "Append automation", allowing to append several files in one single shot
- Support for "Mixing automation", allowing to mix several files or contents of other instances of the control in one single shot
.NET native component that adds audio/video playback, mixing capabilities and playlists management to DJs applications. Can perform separate control over Volume, Pitch and Equalizer values.
Downloads: 111150 - Commercial - Download Now
.Net-based SDK that integrates video capturing and processing functions into software. Implements video and audio playback and capture from a broad range of sources. Supports AVI, WMV, DV, MPEG-1/2/4, FLV, and WebM output formats.
Downloads: 83496 - Freeware - Download Now
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to Create, Read, Write and Modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports; Fonts/Background pictures, Slide cloning, Slideâ€™s show&Shape animations. Export to SVG with hyperlinks.
Downloads: 76116 - Shareware - Download Now