VeryPDF PDF Compressor is a useful tool that can compress PDF in different way. First, you can downsample and compress image in your PDF files. The other way is compress and subset fonts in PDF files. Moreover, you can save your PDF as a new one; this software also supports user password and owner password to protect the PDF.
a. Downsample and compress images in PDF: VeryPDF PDF Compressor can downsample the images of a PDF to reduce the storage size of PDF. It supports subsample, average, and bicubic downsample methods to reduce the size of images. For color, gray and monochrome images, it supports different compression methods to reduce the size.
b. Compress and subset fonts in PDF: VeryPDF PDF Compressor can embed, compress and subset the fonts to reduce the size of font data in a PDF.
c.Protect PDF and edit PDF description: It supports user password and owner password to protect the PDF from printing, assembly, copying and commenting.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Compressor:
1. Support Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
2. Support subsample, average and bicubic downsample methods to reduce image size.
3. Support JPG and Zip compression methods to reduce color and gray images.
4. Support Zip, RLE, JBIG2, and CCITT Group 4 methods to compress monochrome images.
5. Support to embed, compress and subset fonts of PDF.
6. Support to edit PDF descriptions including title, author, subject, keywords.
7. Support user password and owner password to protect PDF.
8. Control permissions of printing, assembly, copying and commenting PDF.
9. Support batch process: Compress multiple PDF files with one click.