Universal SQL Editor is a powerful, yet easy-to-use graphical query tool for all database developers.
It allows you connect any ODBC compliant databases, such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, etc., and edit SQL queries and scripts with Intellisense-like code completion, parameter hinting, syntax highlighting, SQL formatting, plus other useful features that allow you to work more efficiently.
In additional, query results returned by this query tool supports grouping, filtering, searching, and can also be exported to Excel spreadsheet or as a set of SQL statements.
* Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase and other ODBC compliant databases
Easy Database Object Manipulation
* Support scripting database objects (Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase only)
* Support long script execution. If execution was from the beginning to the end and error has occurred, statement causes the error will be highlighted
* Objects in database explorer will be updated automatically after execution of DDL statements
Powerful SQL Editor
* Recognize complex SQL syntax such as, derived table, common table expression (CTE), nested query, etc.
* Support Intellisense-like code completion, parameter hinting and tooltip information
* Support highlight references of table, column, cursor, variable, etc.
* Support SQL formatting; include letter case conversion, for example, "TITLECASE" -> "TitleCase", "CAMELCASE" -> "camelCase", etc.
* Support line revision marks, column selection, column mode edit, code folding, split view, full screen edit, drag-and-drop edit, wildcard search and replace, multiple levels of undo and redo, Unicode and Windows / UNIX / MAC formatted text files
Convenient Query Tool
* Support grouping, filtering, searching, editing and sorting
* Table and record views to see data the way you like it
* Execution history to see statements you executed
* Show related rows base on result column value
* Query results can be exported to Excel spreadsheet or as a set of SQL statements
* Support stack layout result pane like SQL Server query analyzer
Other Useful Features
* Convenient to view dependencies among database objects (Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase only)
* Fast and low memory consumption
* Additional features can be implemented as plug-in DLLs