Resource Hunter is a powerful RESOURCE EXPLORER for Windows executable files.
You can use Resource Hunter to view, explore , search and extract resource from any Windows Portable Executable (PE) format files, such as EXE, DLL,OCX, SYS, AX, SCR, DRV, etc.
Resource Hunter supports cursor, icon, bitmap, accelerator, dialog, string, version, AVI, Wave, menu, animated cursor and more resources.
* Explore the resources of PE files just like using Windows Explorer without opening files one by one any more.
* Search Icon, Cursor, Bitmap, AVI, Wave and animated cursor resources of all Windows executable files in a folder.
* View Icon resource image, extract Icon resource as a Windows icon files(*.ico), copy Icon image to Clipboard.
* View Cursor resource image, extract Cursor resource as a Windows cursor files(*.cur), copy cursor image to Clipboard.
* View Bitmap resource image, extract Bitmap resource as a image file(*.bmp), copy bitmap image to Clipboard.
* Play AVI and Wave resource directly, extract AVI and Wave resource as a media file(*.avi, *.wave).
* View Dialog resource as WYSIWYG, as decompiled resource scripts.
* View Menu resource as WYSIWYG, as decompiled resource scripts
* Animated cursor resource can be viewed.
* View Accelerator, String and Version resource as text.
* All resources can viewed as hex mode and extracted as binary file.
* View Windows PE format files information, you can view PE file header, data directories, section headers and import/export tables.