Combine PDFs into one utility split large PDF files into multiple of pages, delete remove specific page from PDF document, merge multiple PDFs, compare two PDF files, change PDF page size, combine two continuous pages on a single page etc. Several PDF documents append PDF automates the process of appending multiple PDF files together, an existing PDF file or append a list of files together. PDF file used to join, add, delete, cut, compare, reduce, break, divide, remove, split, extract, concatenate, merge, append, create, organize, manage and arrange Adobe file. You can set Meta properties like layout, title, subject, author and keywords. This PDF tool supports batch PDF documents either it is password protected or plain PDF to save your valuable time. It also supports to add prefix and suffix with resultant file name. PDF utility has facility to break or join PDF pages according to Page Range or Page Numbers. User has the option to delete specific pages from PDF documents and combining or splitting multiple PDF files according to EVEN / ODD page numbers. Tool does not require Adobe Acrobat Reader software to be installed. PDF application successfully works with all Windows operating system such as Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, Win Vista Home Premium, Win Vista x64 and Win XP.
* Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file.
* Delete pages in a multipage PDF file.
* Change or alter PDF page size as per your need.
* Apply user and owner password for your PDF documents.
* User can set custom Meta information on PDF files like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
* Combine the files in an order set by the user.
* Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader not required.
* Its Works with both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
* Software supports all latest Windows operating system including Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.