AimOne audio converter software is one of the most powerful and stable multi format audio file converters available on Mac, by which you can convert and encode any audio on Mac to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, AC3, AIFF, AU, MKA, M4R and MP2. The converted audio files can play on MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, iPad and PSP. So it is a really easy and quick MP3 converter and WAV format converter for Mac users. In addition, this audio converting program can extract audio from DVDs, videos and HD movies.
This audio encoder also allows you to personalize your output settings including volume, sample rate, bit rate, channels and audio quality. Of course, you can add metadata information to audio files such as title, timestamp, copyright, author, comment, album, track and year.
1. Convert audio between key popular audio formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, AC3, AIFF, AU, MKA, M4R and MP2.
2. Convert media files to MP3 format for MP3 players: iPod, Walkman, Zune, iRiver, Coby, SanDisc Sansa, Archos, GoGear, etc.
3. Convert audio to smaller M4A format to playback on Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad or iTunes.
4. Extract audio sound bites from video files including DVD, H.264, AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, VOB, MP4, MKV, DIVX, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV and etc.
5. Encode your favorite part of a media file by setting start time and end time accurately.
6. Personalize song files by adding Metadata information including title, author, comment, album, track and so on.
7. Encode audio or video files in batch regardless of their source formats and target formats.
8. Playback of all the audio files with its powerful built-in player.
9. No temporary files are generated when converting audio format.
10. Adjustable output audio settings and volume control.
11. MP3 converter, WAV encoder and FLAC converter supports a range of sample rates.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or above