Adobe Reader split PDF software split and merge your PDF files by pages with ease. It allows you to break large PDF into smaller PDFs and combine batch PDFs into one file. The split functionality lets you to split one or more PDF files based on page groups and page ranges. The merge functionality lets you quickly merging a collection of PDF documents in one document. PDF splitter and merger tool is a very simple and fast windows utility program that lets you split multi-page PDF into smaller PDF files. PDF breaker provides options for how your large PDF documents are break by pages, by page range etc. So, if you have a multi page PDF document and you want to reorganize the pages, this tool will do the task. Tool has feature to fast and easy way to cut and combine PDF documents. The interface of this program is very user friendly, you just have to select all your PDF files and click \'Take Action\' button and you will get the merged PDF in your specified output folder. PDF extractor and joiner utility extract every page which you want and merging two PDFs into one PDF. Application has feature to set PDF Meta properties like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords. Software is fully compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7 Ultimate.
* Adobe Acrobat NOT required.
* Split a PDF file into single pages or sets of pages.
* Rearrange pages in a PDF document.
* Support Drag and Drop of files.
* Automates the process of splitting and merging.
* Split PDF documents by page numbers or custom page ranges.
* Split or merge one or more PDF files.
* Merge, combine, append, extract, join, arrange, cut, break and concatenate PDF documents.
* Remove or delete pages from PDF files.
* Extract pages from PDF documents.
* Powerful advanced split and merge options.
* Save and load batch list.
* Works with both 32 bit&64 bit computers.