How To Uninstall Software In Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button
2. Select Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
3. Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
How To Uninstall Software In Windows XP
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
How To Uninstall Software In Windows 81. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
2. Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
3. Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
4. Tap or click the program, and then tap or click Uninstall.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Suggested 3rd Party UninstallersSecure Uninstaller