dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server is an ultimate tool allowing to automate SQL Server database development and deployment. The solution minimizes risks, energizes quality and update frequency, makes the overall workflow consistent and safe. It consists of two components:
1) dbForge DevOps Automation PowerShell for SQL Server;
2) dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server Plugin. dbForge DevOps Automation PowerShell for SQL Server allows tuning and automating the following SQL Server database development tasks via the PowerShell interface:
* Build - deploys a database on LocalDB or on a specified SQL Server and generates a NuGet package from a source control repository.
* Test - runs tSQLt and generates test data.
* Sync - deploys a NuGet package and synchronizes it with a working DB.
* Publish - places a NuGet Package to a NuGet feed for further deployment. The open-source dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server Plugin allows setting up DevOps processes in Jenkins.