Clean desktop, group shortcuts with a clever UI.
The best feature of ZShortcutPanel is that it is using groups and colors rather than menus or tabs to manage your shortcuts. This solution lets you see all items and makes you feel "every thing is at hand". Compared to other solutions which require expanding menus or tabs, it saves your many mouse clicks.
To add items in ZShortcutPanel all you have to do is drag and drop them onto one of the available groups. You can also create new groups to accommodate more shortcuts for your apps and files.
- Gives you a straightforward view of all shortcuts. No tabs, no sub menus. You can see all of them at a glance.
- Works like the Start Menu. Most time the main window is hidden, so it does not occupy any desktop or system tray space. Only a yellow floating button (5 pixels height) stays at the top edge of your screen waiting for your click to bring the main window back. After an icon is clicked the main window hides itself automatically, working like a menu.
- Fully support Drag and Drop. By Drag and Drop you are free to position a group, move an icon between groups, or add icons from your desktop or Start Menu.
- Good looking. Supports different background colors and different icon styles.
- Responses fast and uses little memory.
- Small and simple. Download size is only 900KB and doesn\'t require to install.