Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows.
In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
With Registry Workshop, registry editing becomes more safe than ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be safely reversed (even registry replacing and importing), using multiple levels of Undo. You don\\'t need to worry about making mistakes when editing registry.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Compare registry between computers and/or REG files with super fast speed.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit REG files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP/2003 only).
- Defragment registry with preview (Windows NT4/2K/XP/2003 only).
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
- Support of version 5 REG files with Windows 98/ME/NT4.