Realistic Virtual Piano is a acoustic grand piano emulation with a breathtakingly rich and realistic sound. Particular care has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response of a Grand Piano. The result is a delicacy of tone and expression that emulates the experience of playing a real acoustic grand.
- Modeled on mastered Piano samples, based on PCM recordings of a Kawai and Yamaha Grand Pianos after it has been meticulously tuned and adjusted.
- To achieve such a remarkably authentic piano sound, has full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage. Stability: complete. Uses memory efficiently without sacrificing quality.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of piano and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI Continuous Controllers.