Picture Viewer Max will search your disk or CD-Rom and display some of the major file types such as pictures, sounds, music, and videos. You can display, Edit, Copy, Print, and Send Pictures and Images
over the Internet. Pictures can be viewed by clicking on the File Name, captured using Twain supported devices.
Some of the functions included are:
1. Search disk or CD Rom for common files by file type (extension).
2. View files in multiple window format.
3. Picture ThumbNails for a folder with picture selection by mouse click.
4. Save files to another folder location or with a new file name.
5. Print picture and image files with Titles (Up to 8 per page)
6. Send and Receive pictures over the Internet using windows MAPI component.
7. Receive pictures sent over the Internet, unzip and display.
8. Microsoft\\'s Multi-Media player built in for MIDI, MP3, AVI, MPG, and MOV Files.
9. Find all the MP3 files on your disk or CD-Rom and play them.
10. Separate Play Lists for Music Files and Video Files.
11. Load other the programs used to create or maintain the files using OLE.
12. Many Picture File Editing functions as cut and paste, rotate, reverse, flip, brightness, contrast, color control.
13. Add Text and Shapes to pictures.
14. Edit sections of a pictures in addition to the whole picture.
15. Cut and Paste sections of Picture to another Picture.
16. Create Blank Picture with or without Color Gradients and Frame to add other Images or Create Logos.
17. Digital Camera and Scanner Twain Support.
18. Create a picture of many pictures, add titles, then send to friend via E-Mail over the internet.
19. Convert between most picture and image file types.
20. Disk Utilities as Copy, Save, Rename, and Delete.
21. Slide Show with many transitional features with music played in background (WAV,MIDI,MP3 Files).
22. Windows Explore like interface with Thumbnails and several Icon sizes.
23. View Pictures and multimedia on the Internet.
24. Screen Capture Function.
25. Batch Rename Picture and Multimedia Files.
26. Batch Copy for Picture and Multimedia Files.
27. Batch File Format Convert for Picture and Multimedia Files.
28. Create HTML Pages from Folder of pictures or pictures from different Folders.
29. Set Window and Window Component Colors.
30. Set Program Options as ThumbNail Size and Resolution, Menu and Text Styles, Bold or Regular Type, etc.
31. Zip and UnZip File Support.
32. Local Area Network Support.
33. Download Pictures and Multimedia Files from the Internet if URL is known.
34. Picture Viewer Max is fully tested for use under Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP with Pentium Class microprocessors.
35. Must have 50 Megabytes of free disk space, best to have at least 128 Mb of RAM, and Pentium microprocessor running 200 Mghz.
36. Run or click on PictView.exe with Windows Explorer, and the downloaded file will uncompress and install Picture Viewer Max.
Supported file types include: BMP, JPG, EMF, WMF, ICO, CUR, WAV, MID, RMI, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, TIF, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, CUT, PCD, FPX, PBM, RAS, MAC, FAX, AWD, XPM, CLP, XWD, FLC, ANI, SGI, DOC, TXT, BAT, SYS, and INI.