Software for forwarding SMTP server connections to the correct SMTP server, made for people traveling with a laptop, connecting to different networks.
Automatically checks the network status and detects changes, then by a set of IP/Mask rules Mobile TCP will select witch SMTP server to use.
Mobile TCP operates from the tray There is no nag screens, unwanted requesters or irritating sounds. Settings are straight forward. The uninstaller completely removes the program, its files and its registry entries, so do not feel afraid to try it.
* Can check either external IP numbers (outside a firewall) or internal.
* Forwards SMTP connections to the correct SMTP server.
* Works silently in the background.
* Easy to copy your current IP numbers to the clipboard.
* The Status window shows witch networks you have been connected to and when you sent e-mail.
* Logfile option to save all the status messages.
* Option to ignore the status of certain IP numbers.
* Can check you POP3 server for new e-mail.
* Full in program documentation.