Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR is a solid converter to convert normal and scanned PDF files to website html format (.html) for Mac users. It will preserve the output HTML files with original text contents, images and layouts after conversion, which makes your PDF files searchable on search engines.Key Features of Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR for Mac:
- Convert normal and scanned PDF to HTML with all the original element remained such as font, page layout, graphics, tables and more.
- Comes with a suite of PDF tools allowing you to highlight the text, tables and images on each page.
- Eble to preview current page to compare with original PDF page for ensure the accuracy before the batch conversion.
- Converting PDF files to HTML with multiple simultaneous running processes highly improves the efficiency.
- To convert multi-languages PDF file, you just need to choose multiple languages from 48 OCR recognition languages.