BestPlay is a special multimedia - audio & video player with HiFi quality. This software includes many original functions created for special sound and video processing.
What\'s New in BestPlay v3.2
- Internet file streaming & Internet Radio Tunner
- mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, wav
- stream MP3/MP2/MP1/OGG (inc. Shout/Icecast) and WAV files from the Internet
- Performance improvements
- mp2, mp3 faster decoding
- Recording very flexible recording system, with
- Recording support for multiple devices
- High precision synchronization between channels
- Customize and management of default audio settings for BestPlay and independent audio files
- Drag & Drop support
- Autostart and TrayBar support
- View and edit mp3 tags
- Display spectrum
- Improved informations support
- Multilanguage support
- More contextual menus
- Graphic clock and anti borring (game)
BestPlay is a Windows 32 bit application, a sound & video software that can be used on Windows 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP systems. BestPlay requires DirectX 9 or above. So it works with Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP, but also with Windows NT 4.0 (with service pack 4). BestPlay does not require a soundcard with DirectSound / DirectSound3D hardware accelerated.
BestPlay also takes advantage of MMX acceleration, which improves the performance of music playback.
BestPlay has a special sound because it can contol, process and synchronize simultaneously 2 stereo sound channels (2 x 2 = 4 single channels):
- Channel 1 - main audio stereo & video
- Channel 2++ - "magic" audio stereo.
- synchronize sound events;
- play samples/streams/musics in any 3D position;
- work with environmental Audio eXtensions (EAX);
- enhance 3D sound with 3D reverberations;
- work with new DirectX 9 features;
- procces sound with new 3D algorithm and voice management features
(see reverb effects, echo, 3D++, flanger 2++, +1, -1, <<, >>);
- play the following mutimedia files extensions:
- video files (video CD - *.dat, *.avi, *.mpg, *.mov, *.asf);
- audio files (*.mp3, *.mp2, *.wma, *.mpa, *.mod, *.xm, *.it, *.s3m, *.mtm);
- audio files (CD - *.cda, *.wav, *.mid, *.rmi).