AimOne video splitter for Mac is a wonderful video file splitting program, which can help you split large AVI/DivX, MPEG (MPG), DVD/VCD or WMV/ASF file into smaller video clips on Mac OS. As the video splitter can split a range format of video on Mac, it can work as MP4 splitter, RM converter for Mac, Mac MOV splitter, 3GP splitter and FLV splitter. AimOne video cutting program for Mac also provides a solution to extract audio from AVI, DVD and MPEG movies to MP3. By the way, this video splitter also can cut video files to make them play on PSP, iPod and iPhone.
Video splitter for Mac provides a powerful built-in video player that enables you to select movie sections as you view the clip. You can extract multiple segments of any size at one time by using the visual editing mode, or manually edit start time and end time to cut the AVI, MPEG (MPG), H264, ASF/WMV file into multiple pieces with specified duration. Minimal adjustment function can enhance precise and accurate cutting.
1. Split, cut or trim large video files into smaller clips in other formats including AVI, MPEG,VCD,DVD,WMV,3GP,MP4,FLV etc.
2. Video cutter to cut large videos into unlimited number of smaller clips on Mac by setting start time and end time.
3. AVI Splitter with built-in encoders/codec to split AVI DivX files with high cutting speeds.
4. MPEG Splitter to split MPEG1, MPEG2 file on Mac.
5. MP4 Splitter to cut MP4, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV file into several video segments.
6. Split movie files to MP4, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV and PSP.
7. Split any video files to 3GP, BlackBerry
8. Extract audio files from DVD to MP3.
9. Batch splits to cut large video file into as many parts as you want with one click.
10. Built-in video player can preview the original files or selected video clips before you split videos.
11. Advance options to keep the original aspect ratio or reset according to your need.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or above