ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD\\'s and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy ripping.
- Works with most CD/DVD/BD-drives.
- Supports the most common file formats.
- Supports the \\'freedb\\' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the \\'Replay Gain\\' and \\'EBU R 128\\' algorithms for volume normalization.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, \\'merged\\' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD\\'s recorded with emphasis.
New in v5.0: Now Freeware / Donationware!