4Media Video Frame Capture for Mac is excellent frame capture software to extract images from many videos, e.g. MPEG, DivX, Xvid, AVI, RM, MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV etc. The extracted images can be saved as JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP, or exported to GIF animation, FLASH or HTML.
You can batch capture or take a snapshot of pictures automatically or manually. It offers a picture list to preview the grabbed images, which allows you to choose the exact frame to output.
1. Flexible batch capture mode - Extract pictures at intervals of given time, and capture pictures averagely or randomly;
2. Capture frames manually - You can take snapshots when playing the video.
3. Capture frames from any segments or multiple videos - You can set the start time and end time of the video to choose any segment for batch capture, or add several videos simultaneously, batch capture pictures for each video, and list pictures from different videos respectively in the picture list;
4. Built-in video player - It provides a player for you to preview the video, from which you want to capture frames;
5. Preview pictures and choose the exact one by frames - You can preview the captured pictures in the picture list, and sort them by time. If you are dissatisfied with some picture, you can right-click to view the frame list, browse the pictures every 10/20/40 frames, and choose the exact picture to replace the original or add any picture to the picture list;
6. Optional output mode - In preview window, you can output pictures captured from different videos respectively, or check all needed pictures from different videos and output them as one animation file or HTML page;
7. Customize video size - Choose an appropriate zoom mode to customize the output picture/flash size, and fill the selected color to prevent it from distorting;
8. Excellent picture quality
Free download 4Media Video Frame Capture for Mac, capture and enjoy movie pictures now!