3D Grapher is a feature-rich yet easy-to-use graph plotting and data visualization software suitable for students, engineers and everybody who needs to work with 2D and 3D graphs. 3D Grapher is small, fast, flexible, and reliable. It offers much of the functionality of heavyweight data analysis and graphing software packages for a small fraction of their cost. The program is very easy to learn - you don\'t need to read long manuals to figure out how it works, but can just play with 3D Grapher for several minutes and start working.
3D Grapher provides for three systems of coordinates: Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical. Graphs can be generated from table data or from the manually entered equations. You can specify the unlimited number of equations and tables and their graphs will be plotted in one coordinate system using different colors and lighting conditions. This feature helps you visualize and analyze the domains and intercepts of several functions.
Functions can be parametric, and can include a time variable - this feature allows creation of animated graphs and models. You can easily rotate the created graphs with the mouse, zoom them and view at any angle. Other program features include:
1) Built-in expression calculator
2) Mouse cursor coordinate tracking
3) Fully customizable user-friendly interface for highly efficient workflow
4) Ability to import and export data in several popular file formats
5) Ability to copy the graphs and paste them into your own documents
6) Support for OpenGL video accelerators.